Reader Sunglasses Nerd Glasses For Girls: Newest Trend Or Completely Lame?

Nerd glasses for girls: newest trend or completely lame? - reader sunglasses

Well, I'm a huge NERD little, but my problem is that I have the perfect Durchblick ... which means that I can make no statements as impressive with glasses! (outside of the sunglasses is normal). But anyway, I searched urbanoutfitters.com, and came across these "readers" glasses, spectacles that normally appear there, except that instead of reinforcing things that only made of glass lenses. If this is a Poser-ish and lame? You know, buy fake glasses, and indeed in the public (ie) to wear my school or I can explain the spectacle as an expression of my personality or something else?


their views are beautiful:)

Here is the link of glasses in question:
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/cat ...

or perhaps the following: (black)
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/cat ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

theyre so cute
This should be quite ... unless your copy of someone else, then it's pretty slow

Anonymous said...

theyre so cute
This should be quite ... unless your copy of someone else, then it's pretty slow

Anonymous said...

no really

Post a Comment