Hedge Fund Law How To Market/start A Hedge Fund?

How to market/start a hedge fund? - hedge fund law

Hello! One day I want to start a hedge fund. And I'm more than 40% annually. I have a great album so far, 172% annualized return on average last 5 years, W / or lose a single year! I remain a diverse and hard work. I have a good technique. Now my problem, I'm not the Ivy League has no contacts! Where and how can a market hedge funds? I know there are certain laws which prohibit advertising of hedge funds to. So I'm lost? please help? To begin, how much money you think I order? with my own money as seed money .. 10 million? 50 million? 100 million?

4 comments:

smrtblon... said...

You must convince yourself, about 1 / 3 of the nation to invest with you a dollar, or Bill Gates, who is so well satisfied that there has to be 100 million U.S. dollars to play.

This is pretty much the only way. Personally, I would write a letter to Bill and tell him how it works. That should make him convincing.

Legionna... said...

if someone has neg-1 by the defendant, she says is true. create a hedge fund that is more needed $ 100mil, it is better to join one, instead of creating one.
all hedge fund managers, the millions, while PPL v.majority money they lose for the best in the world deserve. who know what they are doing. I remind you - to join one, you do not have capital from Microsoft

Anime Girl said...

Buy a good stock of 10 years of investment and the records were audited by an auditing company, you can go out and try to create their own hedge fund. However, you must convince people to invest in any way with you. This is no easy task. Good luck!
http://directory.stocksbuyorsell.com/sea ...

Richard Wilson said...

I started a list of tools for the creation of Hedge Funds on my website from people like you to help. Here is a link for them: http://richard-wilson.blogspot.com/2008/ ...

Hope this helps. Good luck.

- Richard
Richard Wilson
Hedge Fund Group (HFG)

Post a Comment