Pictures Of Bmx Bikes Cakes How Much To Charge For Taking Pictures Of A BMX Team?

How much to charge for taking pictures of a BMX team? - pictures of bmx bikes cakes

I was asked to take pictures for his BMX team, they want to use many different photographs and images to create a portfolio for your team, to get the sponsorship. I get to driving 88 miles to 88 miles and back, and a $ 4.00 bridge toll. I'm about 10 miles from the city to another place to photograph. I'll keep to the min. 3 hours per day. I have photos of 4 years and I want the kind of take a stand against this team. I am with my digital SLR camera. How do I charge for my time to travel, photography, etc., and how much should I charge? Please help!

2 comments:

Simon said...

Not me, I know how much cost "gas" or the picture of the development costs, how much these things, how much time you spend all the work and determine how much time to discuss the charge "really is a little low so dynamic .

mattyeve... said...

No matter how rational the cost of gas, not including the cost, the hotel bill, and add a bit more about it.

Post a Comment