Homemade Tanning With Cocoa Does Any Body Know How To Make Homemade Tanning Lotions Like The Ones That Help You Tann Faster/stronger?

Does any body know how to make homemade tanning lotions like the ones that help you tann faster/stronger? - homemade tanning with cocoa

Rules for each school skin bothers me that I too bright, and since I'm living in the world is very, very tan A uncomfterble your part and it's really difficult for me, with so little sun, but I read and homemade carrot juice cocoa butter and other things, but you do not know how or what other recipes you can

2 comments:

smithsalbabe (PiercingsByJulie) said...

In a very pale girl pale girl to another ... do not worry about others ... If you are shallow enough to judge by the lack of tanness and screws.

If you are determined to do the best is so slow to sunlight ... about one hour per day for the majority. In a week you will be tan dramatically. Finally, I have decided to avoid this year (too tan for the year) because of my tattoos, and because I am soooooo pale, I had things easy. Use a sunscreen, tanning accelerator found that can display at Wal-Mart with a low (about 8) FPS, will prevent the burning, but they can at the same time.

rainbowb... said...

try mineral oil.

Post a Comment