My Sony Memory Stick Does Not Work In My Picture Frame How Do I Transfer Pics Between Memory Cards?

How do I transfer pics between memory cards? - my sony memory stick does not work in my picture frame

If we have only a digital image, but is not compatible with Sony Memory Stick Duo / card. We have to buy a new memory card, but then how can I transfer photos back from the Duo card into the card, if not the new card fit in my Sony camera?

Vi Kodak announced a USB keyboard to make the dowels into the project and I think it is a memory in combination. Is that what I should do? Then transfer the images on my model and the transfer of USB?

1 comments:

selina_5... said...

You're right.

A USB card reader rather cheap and the best way to download photos anyway.

Make sure that the reader actually purchase multi handle both types of cards you need.

Post a Comment