Birthday Cake Ideas For A 3 Year Old Boy Combo Party For A 1 Year Old And 3 Year Old?

Combo Party for a 1 year old and 3 year old? - birthday cake ideas for a 3 year old boy

My children have birthdays together ... My daughter is 3 to Nov.5th and my son is 1 Nov.6th ... We have a combo celebration ... do not know how business ideas. ... There are 4 older cousins ... and an older friend, the children ... My poor child !!!!!

Anyway ... It was suggested that (it's free to McD for the festival and have a game go country) ... My daughter is not the best to climb ... I wonder whether it would take longer to give away from my children ... My daughter was "Jippe" last year b / ca cousin had his game of the week ... Well ... It was bad ... Anyway ... I want my children at the center of the party ... Maybe this is selfish ...

I want my son to have his cake and crush PhotoEd as her sister, was 1 .. II want my daughter to enjoy them without being hit by a gang of unruly boys ... (and no, I can not forget "" ... the cousins who live 5 minutes from us) ... We know that some girls in the church ... I would like to invite you, but that the group represents about 25 people ... solve my house (or MCD) was not so many people ...

Is it too hard ... I have separated the parts? No idea how to use the anniversary of my children and not a free trip to McDonalds ???????

0 comments:

Post a Comment