Stomach Flu Symptoms More Condition_symptoms Health Issues, Stress, Stomach Flu Symptoms For 2 Weeks.?

Health issues, stress, stomach flu symptoms for 2 weeks.? - stomach flu symptoms more condition_symptoms

Stress can be charged an enormous seriousness of their illness and how the body fights the disease?

I was not improving, with symptoms similar to flu, and frequent urination for 2 weeks, stomach sick.

I was checked into the emergency room twice, what I feel.
They say I have anxiety problems and how well my kidneys.

It seems that everything I drink and wet, I have diarrhea and I'm not sure if I fill my fluids.

1 comments:

blueiizp... said...

Stress or anxiety can cause all sorts of problems in the body of people. Frequent urination could be a response to the contraction of the bladder and could something as simple as on the bladder or assets may be a sign of something else, kidney or heart. I go to the doctor and see a urologist and immediately see that you also could warn you that much more important place in the bladder, for example, something like polyps.

Post a Comment